EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they fucking aren't. You don't listen do you, you stupid bigot. You need to see a Dr before you do yourself some serious damage, ask for a paper bag to blow into. I'm done with this thread because your constant shite has ruined it.

Vagisil, It’s the best remedy for getting rid of an irritating ****. Or the ignore button.

Even if you and PB turn up?? Like Mayweather and Pacquiao you two might finally get it on after years of flirting

Pb and I have had 3 fights. He won the first with a first round knockout, I won the second after he submitted when I sat on him for an hour. In our third epic battle it was a gruelling 15 round war with us both quitting on our stools.

Saturday's rematch should be some battle.

Think he is a leave anyway so we will be fine! I love him really.

Pb and I have had 3 fights. He won the first with a first round knockout, I won the second after he submitted when I sat on him for an hour. In our third epic battle it was a gruelling 15 round war with us both quitting on our stools.

Saturday's rematch should be some battle.

Think he is a leave anyway so we will be fine! I love him really.

When Colin has had a few sherbets, all bets are off, leave or remain.

“Britain is an amazing country. We’ve got the fifth largest economy in the world. We’re a top ten manufacturer. We’ve got incredibly strong financial services. The world wants to come and do business here.
Look at the record of inward investment. Look at the leaders beating the path to our door to come and see what’s happening with this great country’s economy.
The argument isn’t whether Britain could survive outside the EU.
Of course it could.”
DAVID CAMERON – November 2015

“Britain is an amazing country. We’ve got the fifth largest economy in the world. We’re a top ten manufacturer. We’ve got incredibly strong financial services. The world wants to come and do business here.
Look at the record of inward investment. Look at the leaders beating the path to our door to come and see what’s happening with this great country’s economy.
Of course it could.”

Are / were we really a top ten manufacturers recently as that? I genuinely don't know anyone who works in manufacturing.

Of course it could.”

I have got the distinct impression throughout this campaign that Cameron doesn't believe what he is saying.

neat diagram with a slight flaw - if we vote leave I doubt there will be any appetite to let the UK back in regardless of any vote in a 2nd referendum for about 20 years if you listen to the warnings coming out of the EU in the last couple of days. I can see where the logic is I just think that for a long time at least exit will mean outside the EU
Don't agree. As we are the second or third largest net contributor they would do everything they could to prevent us leaving.

Of course it could.”

so there it is right from the horses mouth,,can anyone on this forum explain to me what has changed over the last 8 month's,,,this guy really has done more harm than good to the inner side. i'm quite sure people will be voting out simply because there sick to the teeth of his bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.