Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont see it personally. Yes they have a manager who has ground out results with a good Chelsea Squad. I don't think he has the same tools at his disposal with the Scum. IMO, they have one or two very good players and one or two just below that. The drop off after that I believe will pull down the overall teams ability to compete for top 4.

For my tuppence and in no order I see Top 4 being contested between

Us, Chave Arse and Candlepool with the scum in a battle with Spuds and Hammers thereafter

Fair enough points you make,needless to say I hope you are right and I'm miles off the mark!!

Good player yes game changer I think not!

+1

Flat track bully.

Will look great against the likes of hull but when the going gets tough he'll be missing

+1

This thread is either full of rags or posters that are basing their opinions simply on hype and youtube, anyone who watched a few of Pogba's games can see him for what he really is.

Pogba is a good player but he isn't great, you'll never see him bossing big games.

Renato Sanches a player 5 years younger had a much bigger impact at the euros where Pogba should have starred, this speaks volumes. I would be much more worried if the rags got him.

I'm telling ya, this one will not happen.

If it does, and they fail to get top four, it will be glorious to watch their descent.

Mate they'll never go away they bring in way to much turnover to flop it. As much as I hate to say it the rags are still a big attraction for players they can pay the wages and transfer fees like they've done with Ibra and soon Pogba. I'm afraid they'll challenge for the title whilst Moureen is in charge and I'm looking forward to beating them 2 it.

Pogba is a very good signing but I'd rather them waste 100m plus on him than buy 3 decent players instead.

How does making an observation equate to something bothering a person?

I could ask you why it bothers you so much what I said.
Just that you seem a bit upset that some dare not be devastated that Pogba might be going there. You've made a number of "observations" calling out people on here. Just seems odd to me.

Just that you seem a bit upset that some dare not be devastated that Pogba might be going there. You've made a number of "observations" calling out people on here. Just seems odd to me.
"
So many on here don't care about the money when we sign someone, so long as the club are willing and happy to spend it.

But if it softens the blow for some, go for it I suppose"

Yeah, I can see how upset that makes me look, utterly devasted from those words.

Don't "go for it" anyone, I was lying through my tears.

It's evident though that I bother you but I don't care enough to ask why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.