John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope this comes off soon

the good think is that Stones has been playing for everton so his fitness levels should be at least on a par to the rest of our squad and the fact that he knows the prem will mean he could go straight into the starting 11 with only a couple of days prep if needed....whether pep does this or not is his call but he could do it if he thinks we need it

£10 says he's not in the first available match because of a niggle picked up in training.

He may well be fit and know the PL, but he certainly doesn't know how we play or will want him to play. Too soon for me to be thinking he will play Sat
if its a choice between h how we started against arsenal last night and stones not knowing how pep plays i would go with the latter......

the big question is how fit is otto and what is going on with mangala? surely them two would start.......but if not it has to be stones...with Kompany not fit, mdm gone. The other option is sagna at centre half or tosin

if its a choice between h how we started against arsenal last night and stones not knowing how pep plays i would go with the latter......

the big question is how fit is otto and what is going on with mangala? surely them two would start.......but if not it has to be stones...with Kompany not fit, mdm gone. The other option is sagna at centre half or tosin

Just posted on the pre match thread. JS with no practice is a worse option than what we currently have

Just posted on the pre match thread. JS with no practice is a worse option than what we currently have

clarify that...worse than either Kolorov or fernando - disagree

worse than sagna, tosin and bit otto and managal - agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.