Ricardo Rodriguez

I know. I wanted to know if he ranked tasende or Angelino higher. Oops. Bad joke.

** edit: Was kinda trying to ride the bust Dax's balls wave. We'll figure this American/Brit humor at some point.

****humour?

Haha my mistake there as well I think mate!

yeh the same non competitive games where he looked twice the player that Kolarov did. Did you not watch?

Kolarov has won several trophies for our club playing 200 games. Angelino hasn't played a game for us yet. Hasn't played a premier league game.

I'm not Kolorovs biggest fan by any means at all. And if Angelino is an improvement then I'm all for it. There is zero evidence that will be the case at this moment in time however. If you said he looks a better prospect then I couldn't disagree. But people of which you are one are saying he is a better player because of what? His performances in pre season or academy games.

The Nasri's and Kolorovs of this world are currently derided on here despite them playing significant if not starring roles in our recent success. I'd point to significant moments they have both played in our recent title winning seasons. People want rid saying the likes of Angelino and Garcia etc are better and more capable. I hope they are but I've seen Johnson and Richards (Lopez, Suarez even Etuhu and Onuha) being lauded as future England captains on here. We all want a team full of academy players but some posters have them down as the next Messi, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo or Modric before they even in the team.

Have a bit of respect.

Presumably by placing him higher than Kolarov in their own estimation.

Maybe use some kind of chart.

Ok. Fantastic.

People on here assume a good F2 driver is better than an average or even below average F1 driver because of a good time trail in an F1 car. More than possible but not always the case. Let's see how he handles a race before coming to that conclusion.

Kolarov has won several trophies for our club playing 200 games. Angelino hasn't played a game for us yet. Hasn't played a premier league game.

I'm not Kolorovs biggest fan by any means at all. And if Angelino is an improvement then I'm all for it. There is zero evidence that will be the case at this moment in time however. If you said he looks a better prospect then I couldn't disagree. But people of which you are one are saying he is a better player because of what? His performances in pre season or academy games.

The Nasri's and Kolorovs of this world are currently derided on here despite them playing significant if not starring roles in our recent success. I'd point to significant moments they have both played in our recent title winning seasons. People want rid saying the likes of Angelino and Garcia etc are better and more capable. I hope they are but I've seen Johnson and Richards (Lopez, Suarez even Etuhu and Onuha) being lauded as future England captains on here. We all want a team full of academy players but some posters have them down as the next Messi, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo or Modric before they even in the team.

Have a bit of respect.

I think you're wrong on this instance but I damn well respect where you're coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.