Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see why not. Look at Buffon. I'd like to know how much his transfer fee would be with football transfer inflation added on. I remember it was a ridiculous fee at the time, but look at the guy now. Worth every single penny.

Ye, he'd be close to the £50M mark, I'm still not convinced, I think a cheaper alternative will be bought

I'm bemused because there is no team in European football with less players from their own nation in their team.
Arsenal have played games with zero Englishman.

This isn't England FC anyway. It's Manchester City, a club side, playing in the PL.

Whatever we are doing I hope we do it quickly don't want early season being derailed by constant discussion, speculation and fucking moaning.

Arsenal have played games with zero Englishman.

This isn't England FC anyway. It's Manchester City, a club side, playing in the PL.

Yeah but they have a good amount of homenations homegrown players in Wilshere, Walcott, Chambers, Oxlade-Chamerlain, Welbeck, Gibbs....Ramsey

I mean do you think Angus Gunn is in the squad because he has a chance or is there just to make up the numbers?

Yeah but they have a good amount of homenations homegrown players in Wilshere, Walcott, Chambers, Oxlade-Chamerlain, Welbeck, Gibbs....Ramsey

I mean do you think Angus Gunn is in the squad because he has a chance or is there just to make up the numbers?

why would we keep him around to make up numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.