Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissing myself at people saying Willys distribution was fantastic. He played a couple of basic passes which any average Sunday league player could have done on a pitch of that quality. Anyone thinking Joe couldn't have played those passes is wrong. Willy didn't play badly but I still fully expect Hart to have his place back in a few weeks, unless we do sign a new keeper.

Mad how quick people forget how good Hart has been and was all last season.

Don't worry, petal, they're pissing their sides right back at ya...

Pissing myself at people saying Willys distribution was fantastic. He played a couple of basic passes which any average Sunday league player could have done on a pitch of that quality. Anyone thinking Joe couldn't have played those passes is wrong. Willy didn't play badly but I still fully expect Hart to have his place back in a few weeks, unless we do sign a new keeper.

He could have done that but last week against Arsenal in the friendly he didn't do it. Why was that? Pep has clearly instructed his keepers to do this almost every time we get the ball and I'm sure at half time last week he didn't just change his plans. I thought Joe didn't help himself with that last week and who knows what goes on in training. None of us see this.

I think it will be a shame if he goes as I like him but I don't think he helps himself at times.

How quickly you've forgotten his errors, his sticky gloves as runs forward and doesn't throw or kick it and his calamitous Euros.
This will do him good. If anything his protectionism of his No.1 England status has msde him too anxious and error prone. The challenge will be good for him.

Pep you pick any team you want. You are the manager. I am delighted you are here. Players who play for you and those that fight for their place will become better under you.
Ignore the critics who post on here.

People who honestly think caballero is a better keeper or footballer than hart are mental. Not once in a city shirt has caballero played to the level Hart has for city. In Europe especially Joe has been immense. But for him in Barca we would have been truly humiliated. It amazes me people suddenly suggesting caballero is the better player but then there's now a thread that is a kolorov love in after one game against relegation fodder. That's the same kolorov who most hoped was off to Beshiktas and is one of the most decried players on here. People questioning harts attitude need to compare it to the likes of kolorov who regularly has downed tools on the pitch and not given a fuck.

Would not surprise me if Joe is back in the team in midweek. Keeps Joe on his toes and I think the squad is going to get used to the full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.