Guardiola song....thoughts

Off topic but I've just seen a video of the Raheem sterlings magic song, anyone know the lyrics?

Pissing me off cause I couldn't understand what they were saying cause everyone was pissed

Can someone give me all the words to that song "We've got Guardiola" sung today please?

There was a fair bit of mumbling I couldn't make out :)

Sounded fantastic on the TV.

Love the Glad all over chant.

Thought i'd have a bash, sung to sgt pepper, struggled for a last line tbh.

We've come to see our team today
Play the Guardiola way
turning on the flare and style
guaranteed to raise a smile
so may we introduce to you
the winning team for many years
Manchester City the best team in the land -or-
Pep Guardiola is the fucking man!!

The song has now been chosen......Glad all Over is the best song I've heard for years in terms of the length of time it is sung for. Will get better and louder once everyone LEARNS THE WORDS

I worked their today for Showsec as i couldnt get a ticket, was great working in the away end just gutted i couldnt join in haha

Trouble is..we don't sing at home..it's like a library..if 2.000 city fans can sing at away grounds loud as today..why isn't it happening at home?

The song has now been chosen......Glad all Over is the best song I've heard for years in terms of the length of time it is sung for. Will get better and louder once everyone LEARNS THE WORDS

I am sorry to say I remember this song when it came out....but I was a nipper mind you lol!!! The Dave Clarke Five.

Can someone give me all the words to that song "We've got Guardiola" sung today please?

There was a fair bit of mumbling I couldn't make out :)

Sounded fantastic on the TV.

Say that you want me
Say that you want me
All of the time
All of the time
Say that you need me
Say that you need me
Always be mine
Always be mine
Cos we've got guardiola
we've got guardiola
We've got guardiola
So glad your mine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.