Leicester City 2016/17

That's because you're a snide shit stirring ****.

That's because all those clubs have at least 3 times your income and own their own stadiums and training grounds.

We sold all our tickets, your lot returned half of theirs. Plenty left early because we were getting hammered, but Leicester should be well used to that

Won't last long though.

Just want to make this clear btw, I've no problem with Leicester, I just think you're a sneaky snide little red ****.
me too.if im honest. at the very least a two team Trevor.

I see your point, but if you watched that team, ss I did, you would reLise that it wasnt such a massive turn around. They pissed The Championship. Then, started the first Prem season, playing well enough, considering the jump in class. They bever got stomped, never loosing by more than two goals. Thing is, Pearson had run his course, showing his tactical naivety, he couldnt turn the tide. Esteban Cambiasso, on the other hand, was a different matter! He called a players meeting, to discuss why they so often fell just short. He then took the findings to Pearson, who had little choice than to listen. Consequently, we went to a back three,(which was what the man on the terrace was already screaming for),and the great escape ensued. The board smelt the coffee, and blew Pearson out, appointing The Don. In a surge of belief, with the tactical genius of Ranieri, a very good team, with direction abd the same passion pissed the league, proving that the EPL, is nothing like as good as it would have us believe! Simples!
On the subject of drugs, I cant say for sure that they didnt play a part. What I would say is that I like to think that they werent involved, but if they were, I'm pretty sure that they wern't exclusive to LCFC.

The players meeting: Do you have any evidence Cambiasso led this? As far as I can see the meeting was first mentioned by Kevin Phillips on Talksport (5:30) and then confirmed by Ulloa in the Mirror. Neither say that Cambiassio led the meeting, and the stuff about him taking the findings to Pearson I can't find anywhere, so I'm not sure I believe that.

So your points are that Leicester were unlucky to be so low, having performed well for no reward and not being outclassed. A players meeting was called which galvanized the players. Then you changed tactics. Then you escaped relegation. Then you sacked your manager. Then you won the league. Forgive me for not being convinced, but surely you can see how it isn't a convincing explanation for a transition between 20th and 1st.

There are also things that for some reason you just don't know, even though it's your own club. For example you have a staff member who is only there for his connection to an Italian Sports Research centre which grew from a hugely successful cycling team. In fact, it was Ranieri who sought out an affiliation with the center and was then recommended this particular staff member. You'll recognise him from his in-jokes with Ranieri on the pitch during your title win. This relationship between your club and this sports center has never been touched on by the British press, and was only revealed because the owner of the centre was gushing (in italian) about how happy Ranieri had been with the collaboration. He also owns "the Italian Leicester," if you know which club that is.

I think that that center is the home of some of the most advanced doping technology in sport. And I think the press know this also, which is why there is a ban on reporting it.

Do you have a good explanation why the media would leave no stone unturned in trying to explain your success, even with obvious bullshit like your thai monks, charmed amulets and pizza-loading, but NOT mention the world class sports research facility, which specializes in endurance btw, that you have been working with? One good reason will do.

Believe me when I say I don't feel good about the possibility of doping, but I think if you really do the research with an open mind then it becomes obvious. It's far from just Leicester fans who wouldn't want to believe it, I think the majority of football fans would rather not know.

The players meeting: Do you have any evidence Cambiasso led this? As far as I can see the meeting was first mentioned by Kevin Phillips on Talksport (5:30) and then confirmed by Ulloa in the Mirror. Neither say that Cambiassio led the meeting, and the stuff about him taking the findings to Pearson I can't find anywhere, so I'm not sure I believe that.

So your points are that Leicester were unlucky to be so low, having performed well for no reward and not being outclassed. A players meeting was called which galvanized the players. Then you changed tactics. Then you escaped relegation. Then you sacked your manager. Then you won the league. Forgive me for not being convinced, but surely you can see how it isn't a convincing explanation for a transition between 20th and 1st.

There are also things that for some reason you just don't know, even though it's your own club. For example you have a staff member who is only there for his connection to an Italian Sports Research centre which grew from a hugely successful cycling team. In fact, it was Ranieri who sought out an affiliation with the center and was then recommended this particular staff member. You'll recognise him from his in-jokes with Ranieri on the pitch during your title win. This relationship between your club and this sports center has never been touched on by the British press, and was only revealed because the owner of the centre was gushing (in italian) about how happy Ranieri had been with the collaboration. He also owns "the Italian Leicester," if you know which club that is.

I think that that center is the home of some of the most advanced doping technology in sport. And I think the press know this also, which is why there is a ban on reporting it.

Do you have a good explanation why the media would leave no stone unturned in trying to explain your success, even with obvious bullshit like your thai monks, charmed amulets and pizza-loading, but NOT mention the world class sports research facility, which specializes in endurance btw, that you have been working with? One good reason will do.

Believe me when I say I don't feel good about the possibility of doping, but I think if you really do the research with an open mind then it becomes obvious. It's far from just Leicester fans who wouldn't want to believe it, I think the majority of football fans would rather not know.

At last! a true football fan not blinded by the lights of the fairy tale,who can see thru the shit and deception.Well played.

I see your point, but if you watched that team, ss I did, you would reLise that it wasnt such a massive turn around. They pissed The Championship. Then, started the first Prem season, playing well enough, considering the jump in class. They bever got stomped, never loosing by more than two goals. Thing is, Pearson had run his course, showing his tactical naivety, he couldnt turn the tide. Esteban Cambiasso, on the other hand, was a different matter! He called a players meeting, to discuss why they so often fell just short. He then took the findings to Pearson, who had little choice than to listen. Consequently, we went to a back three,(which was what the man on the terrace was already screaming for),and the great escape ensued. The board smelt the coffee, and blew Pearson out, appointing The Don. In a surge of belief, with the tactical genius of Ranieri, a very good team, with direction abd the same passion pissed the league, proving that the EPL, is nothing like as good as it would have us believe! Simples!
On the subject of drugs, I cant say for sure that they didnt play a part. What I would say is that I like to think that they werent involved, but if they were, I'm pretty sure that they wern't exclusive to LCFC.

Here's your turnaround for you, taken from a football "investigation" site.
May 24 2015 - After having won only 4 Premier League games all season, following Howard Webb's appointment to start selecting match officials Leicester City win 7 of the last nine to survive for another season.

The last person I heard saying winning was all about hard work was Lance Armstrong so I don't fall for the Pizza and Monk bollocks.

Whoooaaaa!!!! I seem to have unintentionally stirred up a shit storm! If i've hit a raw nerve, I apologise. I was merely trying to assertain why yourselves, United, chelsea et all seem to have such a dissproprtionate cieling to their ffp liability.
But, now weve broached the subject of our encounter st The ETIHAD, last season, I say again, the highlights are readily available on YouTube. I challenge anyone to watch them, then tell me that the stadium was full. After each goal, the camera panned round the LCFC section which was indeed sold out. Last term was such a remarkable, never to be repeated season, there was a black market for tickets, home and away. So far, it remains so.
Unintentionally? Haha, yeah alright pal! You're either a sad Rag or a snivelling Rag-opinion siding wanker who happens to be a Leicester fan, who probably had United bedsheets in when you were a kid when Leicester were shit.

There were 54000 at our game with Leiceter last season. There were a few empty seats and probably a few SeasonCard holders didn't turn up, as happens every game, adding to more empty seats. Then when the game had gone loads of fans left so there were many more empty seats. But still, from the start of the game, there were 54000 there.

How can a Leicester fan (which I doubt you are) bring up about empty seats in a 54000 crowd when Leicester have never had a crowd that high (47000 is their biggest ever) ever in their entire history? (This is what makes me think you aren't a Leicester fan, I don't think normal Leicester fans would be thick enough to mock empty seats in a crowd size they've never seen in their history).

Interesting post Tubes26

Last edited by a moderator:
Unintentionally? Haha, yeah alright pal! You're either a sad Rag or a snivelling Rag-opinion siding wanker who happens to be a Leicester fan, who probably had United bedsheets in when you were a kid when Leicester were shit.

There were 54000 at our game with Leiceter last season. There were a few empty seats and probably a few SeasonCard holders didn't turn up, as happens every game, adding to more empty seats. Then when the game had gone loads of fans left so there were many more empty seats. But still, from the start of the game, there were 54000 there.

How can a Leicester fan (which I doubt you are) bring up about empty seats in a 54000 crowd when Leicester have never had a crowd that high (47000 is their biggest ever) ever in their entire history? (This is what makes me think you aren't a Leicester fan, I don't think normal Leicester fans would be thick enough to mock empty seats in a crowd size they've never seen in their history).
Im not strictly allowed to mention empty seats, but as you enquired, take the Youtube test, watch the goals and highlights, then tell me there were no empty seadts. Start with the first goal, look behind Mahrez as he takes the free kick, then just keep a watching!

Im not strictly allowed to mention empty seats, but as you enquired, take the Youtube test, watch the goals and highlights, then tell me there were no empty seadts. Start with the first goal, look behind Mahrez as he takes the free kick, then just keep a watching!

You just keep looking out and counting empty seats mate its pretty sad when all grounds have em.

Why, exactly, are you obsessed with our seats being full or empty? Personally I think for a club like us, who have been through a lot of shite times in fairly recent years, and to have neighbours that are marketed as the club glory-hunters should follow... as well as the success they had under baconface... our crowds are to be applauded - our fans are loyal and stick with the club...
Your club is from a one-horse town and only gets full when you get into the Premier League... if I were you, i'd quite frankly be embarrassed as fuck for bringing it up... if you actually are a Leicester fan that is!
So, do yourself a favour flower - stop with the empty seats shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.