Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks Joe is better then THE STARTING GK OF THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD... I have no words.

Stones is the first centre back we have bought since 2008 where I truly believe we have got our money's worth. If you don't feel Gundogan is a significant improvement on centre midfield you simply don't know football! I also believe that sterling and De Bruyne significantly improved us last year although Manuel messed it up a bit with Raheem.
Gundogan is a brilliant signing. I only mentioned Bravo because it's a one man position whereas we have Fernandinho and Silva who can play in CM who are on a similar level. Likewise with De Bruyne and Sterling, both have improved our team/squad but we have a lot of options in those areas. Goalkeeper was a position that needed a massive upgrade in my opinion, very excited about this signing.

Seen we have to wait for the lad going to Barca to play in CL qualifier on Weds before he goes to them! What is the latest time Bravo can be registered for us to be eligible for West Ham?

I thought we'd seen the stats that his shots per goal ratio is miles better than Hart's.

And as a fan, Joe doesn't save ANYTHING every day of the week, not even last week.

To add, I hope Gunn is on the bench on Wed just to kil this off forever.
I hope he starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.