Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
By not playing Hart, Pep has ensured the myth that Hart is better than Willy in ball-distribution & decision-making & the myth that Hart is better than Bravo at shot-stopping keeps growing. This is the best send-off anyone can give Hart! Imagine playing Hart at Stoke & we draw or lose the game? Maybe nobody wants to say it, Hart is pathetic at first-touch & decisive pass beyond the lines when somebody presses him!

Btw, just so ppl here know whom we are getting: Bravo has won EVERY competition he has played in in the last 2 years, at club & country! EVERY competition! A winner. A leader. I dont want to go into other stats to embarrass Hart further. The football we are playing is Pep's system. I would imagine Pep knows what is best for his system than anyone else?

So do i,i was an orthopadic nurse

My wife is a nurse, a great one but nurses outside of Nurse Practioners aren't in a position to make informed decisions on medical treatment & prognosis. But congrats, nursing a tough field - a lot of respect for them

Will Bravo have a chance of saving any of these in big games, do you think ?

It's dead easy to single out moments where a keeper 'could do better'. If that's how you choose to look at it.

I argued the bayern one at the time...no way hart is responsuble for that one.....

The bale one...possibly but more was made out of that one cause it was for england (and everyone needs a scalegoat for qhat is basically a shit england team vastly overrated yet noone will say it...esp the pundits and media.

The napoli first goal...yes possibly but a man on the post doing the job solves that problem immediately and it was a very clever header by cavanni. Same video shows incidently how good jh is at one on ones as well

I understand the signing of bravo and know why pep wants him and thats good enought for me and if joe cannt improve his kick8ng then also then fair enough.

BUT blightee does raise a good point.....tjat one that bravo lets in there is a gk error...hart saves that everyday and its a point ive made before........are we swapping an better shot stopper in hart for an inferior one in bravo? Harts shot stopping and one on ones are right up there with the very best.....his distribution is poor and thats why pep wont play him...but its a fine balance and we may get a gk who is inferior at stopping the ball going in the back of the net.....????????????
Wow is this the new breed of the "defenders are there to defend!!!" argument?

My wife is a nurse, a great one but nurses outside of Nurse Practioners aren't in a position to make informed decisions on medical treatment & prognosis. But congrats, nursing a tough field - a lot of respect for them
I think 20yrs in trauma and ortho gives me as good a knowledge as anyone else,his back has been fixed and it's not bothered him since,tag me if that changes

Sometimes they do. That's why they operate. But you specifically stated, that there was no cure.

There is no cure, there is a treatment - they are not necessarily the same thing. His issue had to do with nerve compression in the lumbar area of his spine, no other specifics have been publicly revealed - much less the specific surgical approach taken, because there are several depending on the exact root of his pain

And I never contested he had surgery or that he has recovered well thus far, prior to surgery he could barely walk at times - I merely said that how he does will mostly come down to how his back does because he's a fantastic talent. Spinal issues have a high degree of re-occurrence as even the Ortho RN will tell you

There is no cure, there is a treatment - they are not necessarily the same thing. His issue had to do with nerve compression in the lumbar area of his spine, no other specifics have been publicly revealed - much less the specific surgical approach taken, because there are several depending on the exact root of his pain

And I never contested he had surgery or that he has recovered well thus far, prior to surgery he could barely walk at times - I merely said that how he does will mostly come down to how his back does because he's a fantastic talent. Spinal issues have a high degree of re-occurrence as even the Ortho RN will tell you

Fair enough. Point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.