General transfer rumours

Well if you think Sergio looks overweight then you need to go to Specsavers mate.My post stated that Pep would do exactly the same with Sergio as he had done with Nasri.Now seeing that I didn`t see Sergio training alone suggests that your eyesight is in need of some repair.
You`re the one who has issues with Pep supposedly treating players differently. Players who don`t fit into Peps plans still train with the squad,they aren`t victimised,unless you think that by not playing a player falls under that category.And you need to grow a pair of big hairy bollocks and not get frustrated with Peps decisions.
[/QUOTE]

I honestly have not got a clue what you are wittering on about. Where have I ever said I'm frustrated with peps decsiisns? I haven't and I'm not. Youve taken one of my points, gone off on a compete tangent to what I actually said, changed the subject, misquoted me, contradicted yourself and then claimed some sort of moral victory. Fair play to you fella. You really are a special person.

Well he didn't aimlessly kick it long and his pass completion at over 80% was nearly twice as good as Joe's average.

Also, why would Pep play Joe when we all know he's out of the door. You need to accept it and move on.

Can I ask where you got this 80% pass completion rate from. Because it does not tally with what a witnessed on Saturday. And I've got no issue with dropping Hart at all. I used it to illustrate a point that Pep has treated players differently. That is obvious to most people. But seemingly not you.

Last edited:
Can I ask where you got this 80% pass completion rate from. Because it does not tally with what a witnessed on Saturday. And I've got no issue with dropping Hart at all. I used it to illustrate a point that Pep has treated players differently. That is obvious to most people. But seemingly not you.
You obviously missed my point.Sergio is NOT fat you stupid person hence my post saying you need to visit Specsavers.I agree that Joe is the better goalkeeper but its a fruitless discussion if you don`t understand the reasons behind him not being picked.He and the other players I named are being treated NO differently than the rest of the squad.You decided they were NOT me !!

You obviously missed my point.Sergio is NOT fat you stupid person hence my post saying you need to visit Specsavers.I agree that Joe is the better goalkeeper but its a fruitless discussion if you don`t understand the reasons behind him not being picked.He and the other players I named are being treated NO differently than the rest of the squad.You decided they were NOT me !!

Listen pal, your just embarrassing yourself now. I've already put you in your box twice, now your coming back on comments that weren't even any part of a conversation you were involved with. Someone needs to have a word with whoever is looking after you whilst your parent are at work and seriously look to restrict your internet time. I think it would be wise to start with an hour a day with some sort of adult supervision and take it from there. These are my last words to you. goodbye and good luck with your GCSE exams next year.

Listen pal, your just embarrassing yourself now. I've already put you in your box twice, now your coming back on comments that weren't even any part of a conversation you were involved with. Someone needs to have a word with whoever is looking after you whilst your parent are at work and seriously look to restrict your internet time. I think it would be wise to start with an hour a day with some sort of adult supervision and take it from there. These are my last words to you. goodbye and good luck with your GCSE exams next year.
Yawn ! Thats right back down whilst you have the chance.You could send a glass eye to sleep.Just accept that Peps correct in his decision,something you seem to be having trouble with.
I`ll repeat "he is NOT treating any players differently".Get that through your tiny minuscule of grey matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.