General transfer rumours

Yawn ! Thats right back down whilst you have the chance.You could send a glass eye to sleep.Just accept that Peps correct in his decision,something you seem to be having trouble with.
I`ll repeat "he is NOT treating any players differently".Get that through your tiny minuscule of grey matter.
I always thought you were an old fuddy duddy like me,now i find out you are a school kid lol

Yawn ! Thats right back down whilst you have the chance.You could send a glass eye to sleep.Just accept that Peps correct in his decision,something you seem to be having trouble with.
I`ll repeat "he is NOT treating any players differently".Get that through your tiny minuscule of grey matter.
In pep confidential he explains that he treats players differently

If we still did the old "Duel at Dawn" malarkey,half this forum would be dead in the morning!
Jesus fuckin Christ.
They'd still be trying to shoot each other by dinner, the amount of "and another thing" on here are unbelievable, they'd never get pistols out this lot.

In pep confidential he explains that he treats players differently
We`re discussing how he would treat individuals who like Nasri became overweight.A pound to a dollar that had he thought that Sergio was also overweight,he would have made him train by himself.If you look at a photo of Kun that was taken only a week ago,the last thing you would comment on would be his so called weight "issues".

I think Pep is very much in charge here and has everyone's attention and is fully backed by the club.

But not Joe's apparently!

Joe' s fate was sealed with the Arsenal game where he clearly couldn't or wouldn't play the ball out as Pep would want and probably had laid down.

Willy is not the answer, but did and is trying to play the system. Hence the reason we are signing Bravo and will keep Willy for the time being anyway as number 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.