General transfer rumours

It's not just about him though, is it.

If he's a bad apple Pep won't want him anywhere near this squad.

How can say I'm twisting words when I have directly quoted your post. You have said pep treats players differently, I agreed with that. And incidentally I suggest you go back to my original post petal. i said sergio looked slightly overweight and Imo I didn't think he was match fit. If your struggling with that, as you seem to be on everything else I have written, go and ask an adult, or whoever it is who is supervising you in the summer holidays, for some help reading it out to you.

If you think Caballeros distribution on Saturday was better than what Joe hart could manage you need your eyes testing pal
Well he didn't aimlessly kick it long and his pass completion at over 80% was nearly twice as good as Joe's average.

Also, why would Pep play Joe when we all know he's out of the door. You need to accept it and move on.

How can say I'm twisting words when I have directly quoted your post. You have said pep treats players differently, I agreed with that. And incidentally I suggest you go back to my original post petal. i said sergio looked slightly overweight and Imo I didn't think he was match fit. If your struggling with that, as you seem to be on everything else I have written, go and ask an adult, or whoever it is who is supervising you in the summer holidays, for some help reading it out to you.
Fuck knows what he will be like when he actually is match fit then. Maybe he'll score 3 every game rather than this poor two a game he's doing whilst not match fit.

Fuck knows what he will be like when he actually is match fit then. Maybe he'll score 3 every game rather than this poor two a game he's doing whilst not match fit.
Exactly and that's why Pep wants the fat **** to get fit. Jeez the guys been cruising for over a year.

Well if you think Sergio looks overweight then you need to go to Specsavers mate.My post stated that Pep would do exactly the same with Sergio as he had done with Nasri.Now seeing that I didn`t see Sergio training alone suggests that your eyesight is in need of some repair.
You`re the one who has issues with Pep supposedly treating players differently. Players who don`t fit into Peps plans still train with the squad,they aren`t victimised,unless you think that by not playing a player falls under that category.And you need to grow a pair of big hairy bollocks and not get frustrated with Peps decisions.[/QUOTE]

Bravo in Manchester?

City Scout ‏@city_scout 1h1 hour ago
According to @IgnacioMiguelez, Claudio Bravo has been spotted at the airport in Barcelona.

Cqipe_tWYAAS4eb.jpg

1 retweet11 likes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.