Guardiola song....thoughts

there was some right mard arses there on Saturday. had 5 young ish lads in front of me, didn't sing 1 song, didn't celebrate the 2 goals they saw and they left with 15 min to go.

Each to their own but it was surely a bit weird not to at least join in with that new chant during the latter stages on Saturday when you consider that pretty much the whole end was going for it.

I know not everyone is in a fit enough state to stand up, jump around, and sing but at the start of the game I was on the back row and one bloke who seemed perfectly capable of joining in started moaning when I tried to get a chant of "Guardiola's blue and white army" going. Complained that it was too loud as I was banging the corrugated metal behind me in unison. Fucking hell, it's a football match - not a day out at the library!

What get's me is the people who start a chant and then think it's obligatory for you to join in.
Having a beer down stairs at Stoke before the game this lad come's in with his mate, arms outstretched and started a chant. (Can't remember what it was).
We were having a chat with some mates not seen since last season and didn't join in ( neither did anyone else for that matter ) and he glared over at us and
I think if there had not been half a dozen of us he would have come over and kicked it off.
I sang the Pep song but not continiously and people should remember that when going to away games you are quite likely to sit next to strangers.
Some people do not like a load of pissed up City fans falling all over them swearing and bellowing down their ear hole.

What get's me is the people who start a chant and then think it's obligatory for you to join in.
Having a beer down stairs at Stoke before the game this lad come's in with his mate, arms outstretched and started a chant. (Can't remember what it was).
We were having a chat with some mates not seen since last season and didn't join in ( neither did anyone else for that matter ) and he glared over at us and
I think if there had not been half a dozen of us he would have come over and kicked it off.
I sang the Pep song but not continiously and people should remember that when going to away games you are quite likely to sit next to strangers.
Some people do not like a load of pissed up City fans falling all over them swearing and bellowing down their ear hole.

Yeah, sorry about that mate. It won't happen again, honest ;)

Surprised to learn the Guardiola was being sung in full last season. Just watched a couple of clips on YouTube of it being sung in a pub at the LC final and prior to the Madrid semi.

No problem mate we all get a bitt giddy at times.
But could I just mention your dress sense.
When we go and see City I (we) put on our best togs but that Converse Hoody from Gorton Market was a bit embarressing.
And the baggy Addis pants. well. I understand that you may well not have the money and you have spent all your do

No problem mate. heat of the moment thing but your dress sense was embarrassing`

Dont get me wrong, I love it and a big thumbs up to the guy or girl that came up with it. I just think we are singing it to much at the moment. Like an advert that you continually see-it becomes to grate after a while.

I was hearing it in my fukin sleep last night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.