Guardiola song....thoughts

Dont get me wrong, I love it and a big thumbs up to the guy or girl that came up with it. I just think we are singing it to much at the moment. Like an advert that you continually see-it becomes to grate after a while.

I was hearing it in my fukin sleep last night!
We do this with every decent song we come up with. We rinse them to death at the start. And what starts to happen as a result is that people don't join in as much and the chant sounds shit when we we sing it after a few months.

We have a whole back catalogue of great songs. New ones don't have to be sung eight times a game and the old ones forgotten!

I hate "never felt more like singing the blues"

hate that song so much, it's like nails down a chalkboard
Haha, I love that one but I don't like Blue Moon really believe it or not and I proper hate the Ole ole ole ole ole o-fucking-le David Silva Ole chant (proper shit chant that one. "Let Me Put You In The Picture" is a miles better David Silva chant and it's never sung).

We don't all like the same music though so it's understandable fans won't like certain chants we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.