Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I think we all know the answer to these questions, and for those who are hard of hearing it has been highlighted. It has probably been raised previously, but if the match had not been televised live and was played at the normal time of 3pm on a Saturday, would we be debating this now? would there have been a charge?

Indeed - and there's something fundamentally wrong when the media are the catalyst.
I don't object to the review system, it's a good thing - but it needs to be transparent, consistent and timely - not to mention fair.
There should be no reason why we can't know within 90 minutes after the game IF any incident is to be investigated - even if that means the ref has to watch the entire game on video.

I think we all know the answer to these questions, and for those who are hard of hearing it has been highlighted. It has probably been raised previously, but if the match had not been televised live and was played at the normal time of 3pm on a Saturday, would we be debating this now? would there have been a charge?
Yes there would. Sky would've made a point of it on their Saturday Night Highlight programme then looped it on their Sports 'News' channel on the hour, every hour.

Fanchester....some really thoughtful contributions here, mate... rugby has a lot to teach football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.