Labour / Tory Party meltdown Referendum fallout

We want to live in a democracy .Corbyn has been elected twice ..there should be no more back biting if you hate the Tories get behind him and support Labour

We want to live in a democracy .Corbyn has been elected twice ..there should be no more back biting if you hate the Tories get behind him and support Labour
I want a democracy where the opposition can hold the governing party to account and challenge them in a general election. A strong opposition could and should be ahead of the tories with the state they are in over brexit, Nhs and grammar schools. Thanks to the self indulgent labour membership, the tories are getting off scot free and will walk the next election.
Hows that good democracy ?

Hating the Tories doesn't mean that Corbyn would be a good prime minister.

But that's a moot point anyway as Labour won't be winning a general election for a long time.

I want a democracy where the opposition can hold the governing party to account and challenge them in a general election. A strong opposition could and should be ahead of the tories with the state they are in over brexit, Nhs and grammar schools. Thanks to the self indulgent labour membership, the tories are getting off scot free and will walk the next election.
Hows that good democracy ?

I can't believe that the Tories will walk the next election. Well not unless it was next week of course. Now to 2020 will not be a vacuum - at that election May or her successor will try and gain a popular mandate for the first time. At the next GE both parties will be asking the electorate to vote for a leader for the first time.

As has been said before so far Brexit is a vote, nothing else. She says Brexit means Brexit but at some stage will be asked to define that word as she see's it. Already EU finance ministers are saying the UK will lose financial passporting rights and Boris is finding the bumbling Old Etonian act doesn't wash in the EU and EU foreign ministers are offering to explain the treaty in simple English for him.

Call me Dave and Gideon are sniping from the sides and Farage and others are clamouring for "hard Brexit " now ! Problems with the NHS, Rail, public finances and immigration figures that I bet continue to grow despite the Brexit vote and the idea that with all those potential pratfalls they are a shoe in is nonsense. I suspect some people are just hoping things will remain the aforementioned vacuum and none of the above will have to be faced up to by Theresa.

Now that the second labour leadership election in a year is over what exactly is going to happen to about the election fraud so obviously committed by the labour party? Despite everything Corbyn increased his majority in all areas and would have increased it further if around 200,000 members had been disallowed the vote. Can all the right wing, neo-con nutjobs please leave the party now because when the people get their say you will be the ‘unelectable ones’ forever.

Now that the second labour leadership election in a year is over what exactly is going to happen to about the election fraud so obviously committed by the labour party? Despite everything Corbyn increased his majority in all areas and would have increased it further if around 200,000 members had been disallowed the vote. Can all the right wing, neo-con nutjobs please leave the party now because when the people get their say you will be the ‘unelectable ones’ forever.
Do you mean the electoral expenses fraud?
That investigation is ongoing into about 20 TORY MP's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.