Aguero plays 90 mins ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that Sergio not being available will worry Pep a lot less than it worries the fans, and I'm sure he's much more worried about losing KdB for any length of time. Sergio is a very good goalscorer, but I'm not convinced he fits fully into Pep's plan, and like all aspects of Pep's play, I will be just as interested to see what he does without Sergio.

Apparently he is fit for Paraguay!

Says in the article he wants to play for the national team always when fit.

In that category I place Sterling, Nolito and Jesus (not the shit one). And possibly Sane but he will take time as he's young and a new league etc.

I'm far more concerned about KDB and Fernandinho being replaced.

completely agree on your second point....esp fernandihnio

I dont rate Sterling as a striking option even though he has been outstanding this season and i don't think Nolito will work there either.

Sane was touted as another option but Pep has hardly played him and he hasn't shown much as of yet....not suprisng due to the slow start cause of his injuries but we could do with him starting to step up. I see a number of other people were talking about his international performance the other day (which I dint see) and they are saying he was a bit lacklustre which has been my impression of him as well....he seems to have it all but needs to step it up....with Kun and KDB out now is the time to show what he has

Apparently he is fit for Paraguay!

Says in the article he wants to play for the national team always when fit.

And this is why we need back up strikers..Kun says he pushes himself to play even when he knows he needs rest.....He is first choice for us but there are games when we could get away without him......and Kelechi is our only option for this at present.

Says he is fit but if he plays there is a very large chance he will pull up with something....the travel and fatigue of playing two days ago all add to this and I hope someone at the Argentina training camp stops him playing as he is saying that only two days ago he was feeling a problem...this doesn't recover in two days.

Has anyone actually said he is out injured and misses the Everton game ? Or is it rumours ?

Has anyone actually said he is out injured and misses the Everton game ? Or is it rumours ?

twitter saying he was injured (calf muscle) so seems some confusion.....looks like it was fatigue related and he felt that it was tiring and therefore missed parts of training or something. But according to that article he is saying he is fit and wants to play in the next game...Im hoping someone else makes a different decision for him

twitter saying he was injured (calf muscle) so seems some confusion.....looks like it was fatigue related and he felt that it was tiring and therefore missed parts of training or something. But according to that article he is saying he is fit and wants to play in the next game...Im hoping someone else makes a different decision for him
Yes let's hope he doesn't play as sure as anything he will get injured . Needs putting on the plane home with zabba and ottomendi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.