US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the shortest odds for Remain?

Seems a formality but beware of "Shy Trumpers"

I know I had a nice return on 'out' the odds went even better as the first results came in ;)

That was a straight vote, the US stuff is stacked around certain States, Without any real knowledge is guess even if Trump won 55% of the states if they're the wrong ones for the bulk of seats he'd still get battered.

You are the epityomy of a dickhead. The only folks voting for clinton are fucking lesbian lefits. Deal with that, mate.

So you assert that probably 60% of Americans who will vote are lesbian leftists - and I'm the dickhead?

Its that bunker that you are all digging yourselves into that will lead to failure at the polls - Trump needs to reach out to those leftist lesbians to have any hope of winning the swing states - you don't do that by calling them names and abusing them

Last edited:
Actually you'd have to not see through Trump which would make you terminally stupid if you're not a racist redneck. Chances are you'd be both.

I`m with you on this. While I dont think Hilary Clinton is Jesus Christ`s younger sister, how anyone could even consider voting for that ignorant buffoon is beyond me. His argues in catchphrases like a prepubescent with learning difficulties. His backers use the same method.

The world will be laughing at American or be crying if this plum gets in power

Last edited:
I`m with you on this. While I dont think Hilary Clinton is Jesus Christ`s younger sister, how anyone could even consider vote for that ignorant buffoon is beyond me. His argues in catchphrases like a prepubescent with learning difficulties. His backer use the same method.

The world will be laughing at American or be crying if this plum gets in power
The world is already laughing at America for the choice on offer. Trump is an utter joke but clinton strikes me as completely incompetent as a politician. How has it come to this?

The fact is, that other than sending troops to war, governments today have little to no affect on peoples lives. The Corporate world runs the economy for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.