Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unwelcome distraction for both teams, regardless of what they say in public.
Hoping for a victory, but our best hope of a Premier League title might depend on losing tomorrow, and United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all kicking lumps out of each other in the LC Semi Finals, just after the Christmas schedule.
We won't lose there shite beat the bastards with our women's team

An unwelcome distraction for both teams, regardless of what they say in public.
Hoping for a victory, but our best hope of a Premier League title might depend on losing tomorrow, and United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all kicking lumps out of each other in the LC Semi Finals, just after the Christmas schedule.
Agree 100% but a lot of people won't I'm afraid.

Don't mind losing as long as players are rested and some kids are given a game rested stones,diniho,kdb,gundogan,sterling,sergio. Would like to see maffeo and Garcia start the game

Caballero
Maffeo
Otamendi
Kolarov
Clichy
Fernando
Garcia
Navas
Silva
Sane
Ihaenacho

Let's smash the rag twats. I'm not arsed if it's the milk cup or the champions league. A trophy is a trophy and we're not that good that we can pick and choose which ones we win. Added to that we've currently got the bragging rights and we don't want to hand them back to that shower of shit.

Charlie Nicholas predicts:

Manchester United v Manchester City (Wednesday, live on Sky Sports 1HD from 7.30pm)

Both sides need a win. Jose Mourinho might be looking at this knowing he needs it to buy himself some time.

It's turning into a really awkward moment, to an extent which Mourinho has probably never come across. He's got a pretty average team which don't play the way he likes; Eric Bailly injured, Wayne Rooney out of sorts because he's tried to fit the France international in his position and Zlatan Ibrahimovic looking more and more frustrated.

As for City, Kelechi Iheanacho can come in after scoring again. They are playing well, of course they are, but they're making so many mistakes that we have to focus on the problems.

I think United will get physical and I think we'll see quite a few bookings. There's no way those players can't be angry after the weekend, especially coming up against a team who have also ripped them apart.

Charlie predicts: 3-1 and Nolito to score first (115/1 with Sky Bet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.