Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge news, I'm hearing that we have new nets - apparently white in colour.

Thank you Sheikh Mansour

the family section doesnt work, its to big and half empty midweek. when the north stand is expanded we could easily move the family stand season ticket holders into the new stand. id make the family section smaller swell. the north stand got changed and tickets holders moved out. if we want an amazing atmosphere we need to have safe standing in the north stand and the south stand. a full home end. there is a new rule now where away fans have to be on level one now swell. it would be a waste if it was just in the south stand. the youngsters can still go into city square but sit in a different section. think long term.

I'd like the family section a bit nearer to the singing section. Get the youngsters involved in the atmosphere.

Dont we already have at least one block of the away support as pitchside seats?
This doesnt affect us only those who put away fans in the gods.
Gonna fuck Mike Ashleighs lot up. If they get promoted. Their own tattooed fat knackers can get a heart attack making their way to those seats! :)

The whole thing is a bit of a non-event as there's only about 3 clubs affected. Oh but guess who?

'there is a new rule now where away fans have to be on level one now'

Unless your are Manure, where a special dispensation will mean they don't have to abide by this rule.

The rule is that you have to have one section that's pitch side.

It won't affect City.

The whole thing is a bit of a non-event as there's only about 3 clubs affected. Oh but guess who?

I hope we aren't moved too far at the Swamp. I loved being on the back row of our end this season and being able to watch our goals again on the TV screen in the Exec boxes. The occupants weren't as happy lol!

the last 2 issues of 'The Structural Engineer' have a detailed article on the design and construction of the SS3 and the problems faced, if anyone is interested I could scan a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.