Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say...

It's taken us years to get the South Stand to still be nowhere near giving us the atmosphere we hoped for.

Rip it up and start again.
Spot on.

That little effort of a vocal stand we have is sandwiched between the away fans to the right, the quietest stand around to the left and a seperation/overhang to another tier above. Even though it's slightly bigger than it was previously it's still pitiful and is trapped where the noise doesn't continue around the other stands.

Give us a proper end with away fans well out of the way and let's start again. North Stand for Safe Standing all day long!

Spot on.

That little effort of a vocal stand we have is sandwiched between the away fans to the right, the quietest stand around to the left and a seperation/overhang to another tier above. Even though it's slightly bigger than it was previously it's still pitiful and is trapped where the noise doesn't continue around the other stands.

Give us a proper end with away fans well out of the way and let's start again. North Stand for Safe Standing all day long!
Surely you want the away fans next to the singing section? They can feed of each other then.

Surely you want the away fans next to the singing section? They can feed of each other then.

We seem to be the only club in the world who needs that.

If we have safe standing in the South Stand, it will be either handed over to, or surrounded by, away fans, every cup game.

The current situation is an absolute joke & I'm amazed we don't get the piss taken more.

Imagine the Kop or Stetford end being handed over to City fans for an FA Cup tie ? That's effectively what we will do if we play Utd or Liverpool.

but the away fans aren't next to the main singers at old trafford, anfield, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, newcastle...and plenty others

sure some would stay for the banter near the away fans but if a dedicated city standing end was created (either 3 tiers mirroring the new south stand or a single stand) with standing then i'm sure plenty of fans would prefer to move there

but the away fans aren't next to the main singers at old trafford, anfield, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, newcastle...and plenty others

sure some would stay for the banter near the away fans but if a dedicated city standing end was created (either 3 tiers mirroring the new south stand or a single stand) with standing then i'm sure plenty of fans would prefer to move there

Maybe added to, by fans who don't want to stand next to a bunch of fucking rags.

Any update on the North Stand . IS it being delayed to accommodate safe standing . any chances of work starting this summer ?

Do the people wishing for the North stand to be made into the "singing home fans end" now expect the family stand to be put next to the away fans. To see the youngsters along with Mums Dads Uncles Aunt and Grandparents heading towards the North stand and City square is one of the best part of my matchday, all we heard for 12 months from some on bluemoon was how the singing section in the South stand was going to work the club seemed to be in support so please leave the family stand alone, the only change I would make is that the away support tickets were sold from the top tier first this would mean 80% of the time all of level one in the ground was taken by City fans.
South stand for safe standing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.