Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Stand expansion announcement due soon? Does work not have to start by Feb 2017 for planning permission to remain valid ?
I'd imagine they're going to re-submit plans. I've heard it on reasonably good advice that the North Stand expansion won't be a carbon copy of the south stand.

THAT'S IT.............Maybe a flexible 3rd tier that we can fold away on the 75th minute And put all the early leavers up there.
Haha, some might not agree but relocating them is not a bad shout, it's not as bad as losing their season ticket if at the end of the season they are informed they are being relocated to the new express section(make it sound like they are special) for those with hectic schedules.

No, the planning application was for both ends, and once started, there's no time limit on completion. Significant changes to the exterior might need a fresh application.

At the rate of fans being thrown out do we really need an expansion ? :-)
Yeah but they seem to be throwing the old buggers out, probably hoping they will be replaced by tilled up youngsters. It's a form of social cleansing.
Zab and Cichy had better watch out, I can just see them being turfed off the bench cozy they is too old.

No, the planning application was for both ends, and once started, there's no time limit on completion. Significant changes to the exterior might need a fresh application.

Yes the permission was for both ends

Planning permission is generally valid for 3 years if work hasn't started within that time then the application will have to be resubmitted, there is a possibility to request an extension to the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.