From TNS to BMG

The games @Scaring Europe to Death has listed are the only ones to have occurred in my lifetime.

I've done 67/85 in that time but 49/51 since I left education and got a job, which has made it easier to afford it.

Apparently,the Celtic home game will be our 86th European fixture since Trevor Sinclair opened the scoring against TNS
03/04 6
08/09 16
10/11 12
11/12 10
12/13 6
13/14 8
14/15 8
15/16 12
16/17 7*

In total, we’ve played away games in 19 different countries:
Wales,Belgium,Poland,(2) Faroes, Denmark (3), Cyprus, Germany(8) Spain (8) Romania (2) Austria, Italy (4) Portugal (2) Ukraine (2), Greece, Holland, Czech Republic, Russia (2), France, Scotland

81/85 for me, missing only the away games in Streymur, 2nd Moscow, 2nd Kiev and Bucharest.

I’ve only heard anecdotal tales of the 2nd Moscow, so not sure if we’ve got a proven 85/85
However, I know a couple of 84/85s.
Anyone else?
Done 16 of the 19 countries - missed Austria, Russia & Czech Republic
Best Trip - probably Faroes but loads of good ones, Thessaloniki was great , Porto in the sun stands out
Worst trip Napoli - dodgy as fcuk
Fingers crossed plenty more to follow

Well said!

We've played 115 games in Europe. Winning 57 games and one trophy:

h_00240788.jpg

So a win on Tuesday would give us a perfect 50% win rate.

I went to the TNS game! - I can say that I have followed City in Europe :)

Have I got the wrong end of the stick here if I say what about pre 2003 fixtures in europe? I do believe we won the European cup winners cup in 1970, played many matches in the run up and was in the UEFA cup in the late 70s. Must be nearer the 100 Mark surely?
Well Trevor Sinclair didn't score for as against TNS before 2003, so I'd say yes you have got the wrong end of the stick.

Only missed two - Faroes due to hols and Kiev first time due to lack of hols

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.