Match of the Day - 2016/17

Didn't show much of the game really, nearly all the analysis was on the fight at the end.

Anyone else watch it? I thought the analysis was reasonable. Shearer pointed out the deficiencies in our defence and how good Costa played. It was left to Sutton to comment on the end of the game. He slated Taylor for not dismissing Luiz. He rightly criticised Aguero's challenge on Luiz. And he pointed out Fabregas's slap on Fernandinho and said he should be auditioning for Coronation Street for his theatrical fall over the hoardings.

No additional comment on the Gundogan penalty claim though, and it looked nailed on when they showed it.

Highlighted our poor defending and some for keeping for the goals. Mentioned the Luiz tackle, the gundogan penalty and the sly slap, but glossed over them.

Fuck me what was that ? Game hi-lights ,then the quickest match analyst ever , last week it was about 'Burnley's penalty' shout, this week ' didn't Chelsea do well second half ' and ' isn't Costa great' ! No looking at how that clown reffed the game, or our penalty shouts , didn't even show the handball one in the first 10 mins of the game, fucking bullshit as normal !

Anyone else watch it? I thought the analysis was reasonable. Shearer pointed out the deficiencies in our defence and how good Costa played. It was left to Sutton to comment on the end of the game. He slated Taylor for not dismissing Luiz. He rightly criticised Aguero's challenge on Luiz. And he pointed out Fabregas's slap on Fernandinho and said he should be auditioning for Coronation Street for his theatrical fall over the hoardings.

No additional comment on the Gundogan penalty claim though, and it looked nailed on when they showed it.
Hard to argue against anything that was said really. They called out Taylor for his (non)decision and fibreglass's amateur dramatics. Disappointing that there was no look at the Gundogan penalty claim. Mind you, even if we'd got it, we'd have probably missed it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.