Pet Hates on the road!

I get rather more annoyed than I should about drivers in front of me who are too busy chatting to their passenger to notice that the lights have changed to green

Sorry to bump this thread. Just reading some of the posts about mini-roundabouts made me think. There is a four-way one near me, which I dislike as find it potentially tricky esp if there are cars coming from two other directions to know whose right of way it is.
What happens if there is a car at each of the four exits, whose right of way would it be ?
If all four are stopped waiting for the one to their right to make the first move then it's whoever gets their arse (and car) in gear and sets off. Otherwise nobody will ever move.
However I quite like the "the Mercedes" answer given earlier (though this may change over time).
Some people used to say that the road that had priority before the painters arrived retains priority but that bollocks afaik.

After driving back up the M6 from junction 1 to Manchester last week I'm of the opinion that we should sell off the land wasted on the inside lane. No fucker uses it. The problem is exaggerated where on smart motorway sections with the hard shoulder open to alleviate congestion people still insist on cruising along in the middle lane.

I thought there was to be a clampdown on middle lane hogs but I've never heard of anyone getting done.

The slip road that joins you straight into the fast lane on the M 60 at Bredbury,who ever designed that needs shooting
Super bright led,xenon or whatever they called headlights when driving towards you they hit a bump in the road and it like looking at the sun cannot see a thing for a few seconds and then suffer permanent retina damage

Every single other driver on the roads cos they're not as good a driver as me and are in my way

The cheating twats on the M67- A560 - Hyde Road roundabout that want to go down Hyde road and don't want to wait in the correct lane. They go onto the roundabout and stop dead and wait for a break in the queue. Seems the English pastime of waiting your turn in line does not kick in when surrounded by a bmw or fucking transit van

Stuck in traffic and some twat beside you is playing some pish music full blast with his windows open.

I have never yet heard a tune I like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.