Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit much, done for the cameras. I'm sure he's friends with a lot of our team mates who will wish him well and he knows that. Plenty of players get injured, but I don't remember other clubs doing that.

Celta Vigo did it last year. When Krohn-Dehli injured his knee in a similar way.

Celta Vigo did it last year. When Krohn-Dehli injured his knee in a similar way.

I've been pointed in the direction of similar cases. I still stand by my point it's a PR stunt by teams that do it. They're teammates who see him every other day and probably have his number. Send him a card, take him out as a team, give him a phonecall but wearing a shirt, nah.

Zabaleta: "My hope is a Grade 1 tear (knee), maybe I can have an injection in there and be ready in, I don't know, 10 days." [Mirror]
I hope he rests it and takes it slowly, we need him playing like he did V Watford. Yesterday I assumed it was tactical as he had been beaten a few times, but maybe its not a surprise knowing he'd been feeling it since 15 minutes.

I hope he rests it and takes it slowly, we need him playing like he did V Watford. Yesterday I assumed it was tactical as he had been beaten a few times, but maybe its not a surprise knowing he'd been feeling it since 15 minutes.
Yes i don't he would play against the dippers anyway so a proper recovery time would be good

yeah, hope it explains why he was done like a kipper plenty of times in the first half, because without knowing he was injured I was glad Pep took him off for Sagna at half-time, we looked a much better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.