Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, hope it explains why he was done like a kipper plenty of times in the first half, because without knowing he was injured I was glad Pep took him off for Sagna at half-time, we looked a much better team.
Well I assumed that was the case, and we certainly did look better, but if he'd been carrying that for 30 minutes its no great surprise, especially as it came after being our best player against Watford.

I've been pointed in the direction of similar cases. I still stand by my point it's a PR stunt by teams that do it. They're teammates who see him every other day and probably have his number. Send him a card, take him out as a team, give him a phonecall but wearing a shirt, nah.

But what does the club really gain from a PR Stunt like this? Surely all City gained was negatively written articles, like the one in dailymail.

Zabaleta: "My hope is a Grade 1 tear (knee), maybe I can have an injection in there and be ready in, I don't know, 10 days." [Mirror]

tisbutascratch-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg

You can't fault Zabbas effort or question his love and loyalty to the club. I hope he gets back to full fitness soon.

Just a thought.......City to wear "Raheem" shirts ....coming out onto the pitch at Klanfield ?????

Maybe not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.