Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah exactly, just like he did to Jack Wilshere, Daniel Sturridge and Marcos Alonso, ruined their careers he did......

Who gives a fuck about those players, two of them went on loan from Arsenal and Chelsea and Bolton bought the third one.

Still you can be besties with Coyle if you like, it is a free world after all.

Is this the Coyle that also ruined Boyata and Vlad Weiss ?

Proven form for fucking young players on loan.

We should have kept Boyata instead of signing Savic.

Away from that, though, sometimes young players going out on loan just don't work out, other times they work brilliantly.

Manager plays a role but can't put the blame entirely on Coyle. Just like you can't credit him too much with Wilshere and Sturridge. The manager simply gives the youngster a platform from which to build.

We as a club have a responsibility to think very carefully when selecting a club to entrust with one of our youngsters, knowing full well the potential consequences of getting it wrong. The manager, playing style (make sure we have a clear picture of how that player will fit into their side), the culture and atmosphere of the club and many other factors come into play.

Obviously having considered all that, we concluded Blackburn was suitable. I hope that decision was considered throughly and we didn't just accept the first offer from a team in a good league.

Coyle's an experienced man and I'm sure he has a reason for not picking him. When in a relegation battle you'd think managers would consider every option possible; somewhere along the line he must have looked at Jack, and, for a reason we don't know, believed their best chance of winning games lies elsewhere. We can slag Coyle off all we like but I am sure if he posted on here there would be a reasonable explanation.

Who gives a fuck about those players, two of them went on loan from Arsenal and Chelsea and Bolton bought the third one.

Still you can be besties with Coyle if you like, it is a free world after all.

What a strange post.

I would like to see Jack go to New York. Vieira knows him well and it would be better than kicking his heels on the bench. Maybe the football isn't the highest standard, but it may just give his career the push it needs.

I would like to see Jack go to New York. Vieira knows him well and it would be better than kicking his heels on the bench. Maybe the football isn't the highest standard, but it may just give his career the push it needs.

I agree.

Now that lampard and Iraola have retired, NYCFC are very short in midfield and only really have one first XI quality player (Pirlo) left in the squad. I think Jack would be playing every week if he went there.

Also, Vieira tries to play an expansive style and control possession, which suits his game.

The quality isn't THAT bad - maybe Championship or League One standard, depending on the opposition.

Having said all that, Vieira didn't take any City loanees last season and they don't have many spare international spots so i'd say it's unlikely.

Only half a season in but this must go down as one of the worst loans in recent years. He went from shining in a shit side to not playing at all in a shit side.

I agree.

Now that lampard and Iraola have retired, NYCFC are very short in midfield and only really have one first XI quality player (Pirlo) left in the squad. I think Jack would be playing every week if he went there.

Also, Vieira tries to play an expansive style and control possession, which suits his game.

The quality isn't THAT bad - maybe Championship or League One standard, depending on the opposition.

Having said all that, Vieira didn't take any City loanees last season and they don't have many spare international spots so i'd say it's unlikely.

Its all relative really. Barca B play in a shocking league but have the right style, coaches, facilities etc to churn out footballers. The closest equivalent a club in the UK can get is NYC, its as much about the club we send him to as it is the league. At NY we would have so much more control over his development while he plays in, relatively, an alright league.

Plus might pick up a thing or two off Pirlo, Viera and Villa

to be fair, Wilshere & Sturridge are on a different level to Byrne, Weiss, Boyata, Miyaichi. I think it's less down to the loans under Coyle and more to do with the actual calibre of the players, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.