Liverpool - post match thread.

The goals certainly decide who gets the points, but not who was the better team and I can guarantee that you've considered Liverpool the better team on numerous occasions when you didn't win, and will do so again in the future.
I have never said we are the better team when we haven't.

Tonight a draw goal apart would have been a fair result.

I will say though and maybe I am being biased but Liverpool where perhaps the most threatening team.

Keep>

Stones
Otemendi
fernandinho
kdb
silva
Gundogan
sterling
sane
Nacho
Aguero

Can sell the rest for me

Some simmering tension towards Pep in this thread. Odd to see. The guy's been in charge for six months and has had one transfer window. Most of us said last summer he needed 11 new players because of the age of our squad. He got about half. It'll take time. Writing him off now is only gonna make you look foolish in 12 months.

Agreed and the jury is out on a couple of the players we got in the last window as well.

It will be a good achievement to finish top four with the current squad this season and its going to be harder than last season as well now that Liverpool and Chelsea have better squads than ours for the premiership at least.

Wouldn't be surprised if Spurs tanked Europa ASAP.

Surely our recruitment has to get better sooner rather than later.

The good thing for the premiership at least now is your chances improve considerably if you have no European involvement at all.

I am not in the camp that no Chumps League for a season or two sets you back short or medium term.

He's a fucking rat,i despise the mercenary twat.

I don't get why he has such a chip on his shoulder about us. We always cheered for him, we helped him win titles yet he's out there kicking off with our players and being a nob in general when it was his decision to fucking leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.