Liverpool - post match thread.

I am gutted about the game, but still looking forward to the future with Pep.it is obvious some players are not up to his philosophy, as a fan of 40 years I have learned about patience so let's just relax and enjoy the ride

Not up to his philosophy? His job is to win games. I wish my staff were better shall I sack them all or try and get the best out of them. Management is about managing what you have to achieve the maximum result. Stop making excuses. It's boring like our football.

And what would you do if Simeone didn't improved us in 4 and a half months?

I think I'd at least be watching a team with heart, passion, and their arses smarting from a kicking after a performance like that. Less football science more guts and football instinct.

James Milner on Liverpool's win over City: "It was arguably one of our worst performances of the season."

Rub it in why don't you

It was one of ours too, I don't think he was rubbing it in, Liverpool weren't great . Had a text off a mate a Blackpool/ arsenal fan aye yes, he said it was 2 pub teams. We were both as bad as one another, unfortunately Liverpool got the goal and won, we move on and try and beat Burnley

He had more fire in his belly than all our 'big names'. An asset so we sold him and kept the liabilities-genius..

We didn't sell him. He ran down his contract so he could get a big juicy sign on bonus at Liverpool. Get your facts straight.

He was also telling the truth. They were there for the taking and yet we didn't trouble their keeper once in 90 minutes. Not good, despite the 2nd half improvement

I agree,it was a poor game all round,but for that fucker to cheap shot us,after he was treated superbly well while employed here,is a c*nts trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.