New official City website

For what its worth, the City website is built on a platform by a company called Sitecore, don't know who it's developed by, whether Sitecore themselves or one of their partners.

Trying to watch videos on the OS has become almost impossible for me - but there again I am at the bottom of the world so the stream has a long way to travel.
I have resorted to capturing the videos and then playing them in Windows Media.
I've got three different browsers, IE is the worst, followed by Firefox and the better one is Chrome.

It's okay on my laptop but on iPad it's awful. Videos just won't play.

As football web sites go ours is a total embarrassment!! When it does finally load on my
tablet it takes forever to find what you are looking for as navigating around site is shocking.
Who ever is responsable for the set up and running of this total bag of shit wants lynching.
No one has taken any notice of the poor feedback given to club regarding the shocking decision
to change to wix whoever they are.if Heineken did web sites they certainly wouldn't own up to this
bag of useless shit.!!!

Good to see a sensible well constructed piece

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.