New official City website

The new website is a solution looking for a problem.

There was nothing at all wrong with the previous website. This new one is so sluggish to use and it appears the strategy behind the new site was 'Why use one click when 10 will do?'

Sorry football fans !
The City site can't be accessed at this moment in time. Please try again later.

Must be uploading the Messi videos.

Sorry football fans !
The City site can't be accessed at this moment in time. Please try again later.

Must be uploading the Messi videos.
Bugs me too that they say "football fans" instead of "City fans". Know your customer!!!!!!

The new website is a solution looking for a problem.

There was nothing at all wrong with the previous website. This new one is so sluggish to use and it appears the strategy behind the new site was 'Why use one click when 10 will do?'

The old website was quite poor too.

But it was much better than the new mess.

However, I suspect most companies wouldn't bother spending much on their internet presence if money poured in like an never ending avalanche and customers tried as hard as they possibly could to buy its products.

City are just exploiting this situation, just as they do with the dreadful ticket office.

Is there anything I can do to stop the Pep video and to be honest any video on the club site from starting and starting apart from waiting until it is on youtube

It's fucking dog shit
Thought I'd just check on the ticket details for Romania and it took half an hour to find it.
Furthermore the section on the site saying 'tickets and stadium info' is empty. Is it any wonder we have empty seats

Fucking amatures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.