Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus I'm not even going to give the poster the dignity of quoting him, but did someone seriously suggest on this thread(The Jesus one, yes) getting rid of Aguero and replacing with Dembele from Celtic?

Jesus fucking christ I give up.

Jesus I'm not even going to give the poster the dignity of quoting him, but did someone seriously suggest on this thread(The Jesus one, yes) getting rid of Aguero and replacing with Dembele from Celtic?

yes mate you did you read that and aren't going mad or dreaming like I thought I was once I read it

Yes you did! The poster probably hadn't even heard of Dembele 12 months ago. It happens every season - players who are flavour of the month start getting touted as players we should be in for. Kante being one - nobody had heard of him before he joined Leicester and had 1 good season.

Aguero's performance last night was the epitome of everything Pep would want from a striker, that was his best game of the season to my reckoning so it seems a strange comment to make today. His movement off the ball was brilliant, he dragged defenders away to allow the midfielders to run past him, he held the ball up well and brought players into play superbly and got a well deserved goal.

That said from the little I have seen of Gabriel Jesus he's very similar with his selflessness, reminds me very much of Luis Suarez in that respect. If he turns out half as good then we'll have a superstar on our hands.
Agree with this. Seemed to have gone under the radar a little but Aguero got the "pre-assist" for both the 2nd & 3rd goal, and did it very well. Still got his goal too so he'll be happy. More of that & Pep will love the guy even more.

Song Suggestion-

RHYTHM IS A DANCER JESUS IS THE ANSWER HE SCORES GOALS FROM EVERYWHERE

To the tune of Rhythm is a dancer by Snap

There is a poster who will argue to the death that David Silva is Shit
Nothing should surprise you on here mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.