Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Not really the fixture we need after today's debacle. That said, I thought the same about having to face Arsenal the weekend after losing to Leicester and that worked out OK, albeit with Watford sandwiched in between.

Hopefully Jesus will finally be available, and we desperately need some divine inspiration right now.

There is no satisfactory solution to our full back issues, as far as I can see, so maybe Guardiola will revert to a back three now that Kompany is available again. Not that that's been particularly successful either.

Some big calls to be made, and on the basis of today's performance only 3 or 4 should be confident of keeping their places.

This is probably just reactionary nonsense that I'll change my mind about tomorrow, but right now I'd probably go for an attacking 3-4-3 formation.

Bravo (or Caballero)

Stones
Kompany
Otamendi

De Bruyne
Fernando
Toure
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

Not really the fixture we need after today's debacle. That said, I thought the same about having to face Arsenal the weekend after losing to Leicester and that worked out OK, albeit with Watford sandwiched in between.

Hopefully Jesus will finally be available, and we desperately need some divine inspiration right now.

There is no satisfactory solution to our full back issues, as far as I can see, so maybe Guardiola will revert to a back three now that Kompany is available again. Not that that's been particularly successful either.

Some big calls to be made, and on the basis of today's performance only 3 or 4 should be confident of keeping their places.

This is probably just reactionary nonsense that I'll change my mind about tomorrow, but right now I'd probably go for an attacking 3-4-3 formation.

Bravo (or Caballero)

Stones
Kompany
Otamendi

De Bruyne
Fernando
Toure
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sane
What leave kun out you mad
I'd go Jesus aguero sterling
Silva yaya Kdb
Kolorov kompany stones sagna
Caballero

They are gonna dick us. They'll walk right through us.

Surprisingly, they're still 12/5 - you should lump on if you don't fancy us! I'm still clinging to the probably naive belief that we could pull something out of the bag.

Well it can only get better after today's shambles. And if they have any modicum of pride they'll raise their game too, they know there's nowhere to hide and they owe us and their manager and those running the club a huge performance.

Some of them really should be fighting for their places, and what better way to show they do actually give a shit than at home to a major rival who are flying.

If we play well we can beat Spurs, strangely I'm more confident about this game than I was about today. We don't do well when teams treat us as their cup final, but Spurs will come and play for the win which I think may actually suit us, if we can only start taking our chances.

Is Fernandinho available yet? If not, I'd go:

.................Willy
Sagna...Kompany.....Stones....Kolarov
..............Fernando
.........Yaya.........Silva
...Sterling................ KDB
...............Aguero

Jesus on the bench, if he's registered to play by then.

Well it can only get better after today's shambles. And if they have any modicum of pride they'll raise their game too, they know there's nowhere to hide and they owe us and their manager and those running the club a huge performance.

Some of them really should be fighting for their places, and what better way to show they do actually give a shit than at home to a major rival who are flying.

If we play well we can beat Spurs, strangely I'm more confident about this game than I was about today. We don't do well when teams treat us as their cup final, but Spurs will come and play for the win which I think may actually suit us, if we can only start taking our chances.

Is Fernandinho available yet? If not, I'd go:

.................Willy
Sagna...Kompany.....Stones....Kolarov
..............Fernando
.........Yaya.........Silva
...Sterling................ KDB
...............Aguero

Jesus on the bench, if he's registered to play by then.
Dhino is still out,i'm so mad with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.