Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thought how the lad himself must be feeling ? He's probably bored shitless most of the time. Manchester in January - cold and wet. Hotel room for 20 odd hours a day. New country, new language. Match sharpness dropping away. Hardly conducive to a positive mental attitude for the new chapter in his life. Just hoping he doesn't start getting homesick over all this red tape delay.
Once you're bored of Manchester in January, you're bored of life.

Comes to light the delay in his paperwork is down to the FA...anything else they want to throw at us ffs no wonder were all paranoid in their treatment of us
If that is true, what is their problem? Are the papers in a foreign language? If so then send Ferny to sort them out!

Regardless of whether the club are completely innocent or whether he would have even been considered for selection against Everton or Tottenham, this ongoing farce is symptomatic of all this season's growing concerns.

People seem to have become really fixated on this as if he's going to suddenly transform us when he finally plays.

I hadn't realised that so many people were even expecting him to make a significant contribution this season. Was I on my own in thinking that it would be late Feb or march before we might see him anyway? He's had a long season preceeded by an Olympics and I always assumed these first couple of months would be treated as being like a off-season period for him.

People seem to have become really fixated on this as if he's going to suddenly transform us when he finally plays.

I hadn't realised that so many people were even expecting him to make a significant contribution this season. Was I on my own in thinking that it would be late Feb or march before we might see him anyway? He's had a long season preceeded by an Olympics and I always assumed these first couple of months would be treated as being like a off-season period for him.

Straight into the squad or not,that is not the point on this thread,be nice to see him officially unveiled is more to the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.