Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the Stones thread regarding GJ and his diving.

He has to remove it from his game from day one because the rag media will be lying in wait to crucify him on a level never seen before.

Just been watching the YouTube clips on his performances for Brazil and I'm amazed just how skillfull and fast he is .And that's on rock hard pitches so I can't wait to see him terrorising premiership defences the kid looks special.

Posted this in the Stones thread regarding GJ and his diving.

He has to remove it from his game from day one because the rag media will be lying in wait to crucify him on a level never seen before.

It's going to be a while I reckon... Somebody had mentioned that going down easily is pretty standard in the Brazilian league to get calls. I'm not too worried about it. I'm worried about him getting over-emotional at not getting calls. Granted his emotion is a very strong suit to his game though, IMO.

I'm still expecting the FA saying that now he's registered (hopefully today) that they will now start the work permit process, once the guy who makes the coffee for them is back from paternity leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.