Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

The Silver Surfer

Just announced new name.

What could this mean ?!?!

Weird that the title is in red also..

Star_Wars_The_Last_Jedi.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Luke will feature more in this one.

I hope there is a death star and they have to blow it up, because that hasnt been done to death at all...

Member, member the death star, member Ewoks member, member the AtAts member, member Greedo, member the millenium falcon member, oh I member ;-)

Which ones VIII? Is this set before the first 3' or after the first 3, in between the first 3 and last 3, after the last one that was recently made or after the the one that was made before that? Or is this just a spin off in a parallel universe? I used to base it on the light sabre if it was double edged it must be after the Hamill and river Kwai bloke but someone told me not so.

Also this time do they blow up the Death Star while the scaffolding is up rather than waiting until it has a big fuck off laser thing added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.