Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread for ederson and his potential move.

Joe hart fans and bravo bashers please do one

You've got to realise that the Bravo bashers and Hart fans are stuck in a very tricky spot.

On one hand, Ederson isn't Bravo which makes them happy.

On the other hand, he's also not Joe Hart, which makes them angry.

These are very confusing times for these posters.

I hope he's as good as he looks, we've needed a top drawer keeper for a while now.

Personally I was never Joe's biggest fan, far too many deficiencies although he was one of the best I've ever seen when one on one.
I agree with both statements

I just hope Bravo took all of the burden of being Hart's replacement and our fans will actually be patient with Ederson, he is extremely young in terms of goalkeeping so hope they don't write him off too soon.

I said it was one of Bravo major downfalls, he has absolutely no authority in goal in comparison to Hart or Willy because he can't communicate with anyone. His biggest problem is of course that you can shoot right through him.

Why do you think he can't communicate with anyone? Its not as if we have an exclusively English speaking back line.

The only game I've seen of him, was the Dortmund last 16 CL match, in the home leg where he was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.