Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched a video of him and those people who are saying he is left footed aren't quite right. He is pretty good with his left foot but clearly favours his right.

Your question is completely fucking irrelevant to anything. I asked you to name the excellent back ups at 4 different clubs and you can't. Maybe don't post complete bullshit next time if you can't handle being called out on it.

I answered your question you ignored mine. If you think the reason that I've not listed all the players you want me to list is because they don't exist then I'm sorry for you. The fact that you don't agree with the answer or it isn't worded the way you want isn't my problem there are other posters worth talking to you know. Good luck with your list though.

Perhaps I should ask you to list four excellent clubs that would sign Evans? It's pointless but if you want to think you've called me out on my bullshit then congratulations you win.

Did you just use fucking transfermarkt values to claim a player is better than another? Jesus Christ, you might as well just preface your post with IVE NEVER SEEN EITHER OF THESE PLAYERS PLAY SO CAN'T COME UP WITH AN ACTUAL COMPARISON.

Would save everyone time because they'd know to just ignore your mad ramblings.

You're without doubt my favourite poster on here.

Did you just use fucking transfermarkt values to claim a player is better than another? Jesus Christ, you might as well just preface your post with IVE NEVER SEEN EITHER OF THESE PLAYERS PLAY SO CAN'T COME UP WITH AN ACTUAL COMPARISON.

Would save everyone time because they'd know to just ignore your mad ramblings.

There are many maticies that incorporate transfermarkt into their algorithms and the clubs use some of them.

I don't always agree with them but I used their valuations as an objective assessment to compare two players and yes I do think all four of RM CHs are better than Jonny.

There are many maticies that incorporate transfermarkt into their algorithms and the clubs use some of them.

I don't always agree with them but I used their valuations as an objective assessment to compare two players and yes I do think all four of RM CHs are better than Jonny.
Lmao. Clubs don't use free websites like transfermarkt. They use premium services like http://instatfootball.com/ or have an in-house team to do the analysis.

Lmao. Clubs don't use free websites like transfermarkt. They use premium services like http://instatfootball.com/ or have an in-house team to do the analysis.

I said they use some services which incorporate the likes of Transfermarkt rather than the site itself. Most is in house as you say.

Regardless it's useful to get an objective view sometimes rather then saying player x is worth far more than player y.

I really don't think many top clubs would be signing Evans.

Pulis is trying to be the new Daniel Levy.

Jonny is not for sale

Later on

City will have to come back with a better offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.