Snow

So glad that week is over. Only time I am leaving my house this weekend is for the match.

Not been off the fucking news. Christ how much time do they need to dedicate to this.

Some farmer saying no vehicles could get to his farm so his animals were hungry. Didn’t stop the bbc film crew though!

Living in the lowlands of the Cheshire Plain we've completely missed all this snow stuff. It's been cold but the local pub has put extra wood on the fire..It's killing the landlord the rag fucker....

My commute to Warrington has been tremendous in the last 2 days. All the skivers “stuck at home” has meant the M60 / M62 was like a Sunday morning and as they were in perfect driving conditions I was able to get there in record times

Now the big thaw has started all you’ll here is about flooding for the next week

Well predictably the flood warnings are out already and are set to multiply as the thaw starts. Remember this only started on Tuesday - seems like its been weeks given the news coverage - we are shit in dealing with it all aren't we ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.