Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy really.

VVD is a big bloke who can head the ball, lots of heart, and he kicks people. Can't pass. There are plenty of those available in the Championship for a few million. Incredible that he is the most expensive defender in the World.

Ox - even Wenger gave up on him. Decent mid table journeyman - sort of James Morrison level. But surely not the midfield player that wins you the title "next year".

It is almost as if the Liverpool transfer policy is driven by what is said by the lunatics on RAWK.

Shocking business. What did they think, VVD comes in and they will automatically stop leaking goals??? The painted him as the answer and the player that will solve their defensive problems.

Ox lol even more ridiculous when you consider that he only had a year left on his deal.

Hopefully they don’t smarten up and buy Alisson who would cost a record fee but would be a major upgrade. Still need to strengthen other positions as well.

So they draw with Spurs, it is the refs fault. They lose to United. it is the refs fault.

Is it ever their fault?

No. Nothing is ever their fault...not in football and not in general life.......

In reality a lot of things that have happened around that club they should have taken some responsibility for

£115m? Hold on, are we talking about the Oxlade fella and VVD? If VVD was £75m, surely to God they didn't pay £40m for the other lad!

I believe they paid something in that region for him . Absolutely ridiculous signing.

But none of them on there seemed to get the irony of claiming that the Valencia kick to Mane's head was a cast-iron red card. I have to confess that incident made me laugh out loud.

Neville seemed to be suggesting he was lucky to get away with a yellow. The same Neville that was so vociferous against the red for a much worse challenge by Mane on Ederson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.