Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when the Rags were dominant it was generally just a two horse race. With the quality of the Premier League now no-one could have predicted how we turned a six horse race into a canter, we are Frankel and the rest are carthorses.
City have already won 4 more games than the 1999 United team and 2 more points in 30 games and scored 5 more goals.

Jonathan Northcroft (bitter Rag?) in yesterdays Sunday Times

"Manchester City: Are they the Premier League’s best ever?

Pep Guardiola’s side are special but they have some way to go to match Sir Alex Ferguson’s treble-winning Manchester United team of 1999".

Not sure about some way to go. And what does Treble-winning have to do with it when the question is "Are they the Premier League’s best ever"?

Funny, but I seem to remember that season, they managed to beat a lot of the bottom half clubs by a fair margin, but struggled to scrape wins or draws against the bigger teams. They had more than their fair share of dubious (bent) refereeing decisions, which were worth more than a few points to them; especially some of those penalty decisions at the Swamp.

Yet, despite all the shocking decisions we have had against us this season, we could win the title with 5 games to go, a record goal difference, and a record points margin. I know who most neutrals would prefer to watch in the PL this season, and they play in Sky Blue.

Is it not 6 games to go, we could win it?

let the fans pleat on......we will still crack on.

CTID.
Pleat you say........
8b79d9fd842fc9001ff7525639443820.gif

I dont mind City being underdogs if that is the way the press want it, am sick to death of hearing/reading ex liverpool player thinks they will beat City, lets just get it over with.,

There’s a fair few ex Liverpool players who are going to look quite stupid if they do lose to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.