Madeleine McCann

I usually avoid these threads but have occasionally looked in and this is one of those times.

I can't remember if I have mentioned this before but I do know someone who was interviewed by the British Police as part of the investigation; not because of any direct involvement in the Maddie incident but because of another incident in that part of the world on another occasion that they were a witness to. Thankfully, in that case. no harm occurred but there was an intruder scared off from a young blond girl's bedroom when the whole family were in the building (apartment or villa).

Could be a coincidence but poor Maddie could easily have been targeted.

Chilling thought really.

I'm much like you on this topic - I don't know the truth, so I can't really give an opinion without wildly speculating.

Are you mad? It's entirely plausible that someone forced open the doors, carried her out, re-unforced the doors so that no one could tell they'd been forced open and then made off with her without anyone actually noticing.

Tbf, the lead detective on the case concluded that she had died in the apartment

Are you mad? It's entirely plausible that someone forced open the doors, carried her out, re-unforced the doors so that no one could tell they'd been forced open and then made off with her without anyone actually noticing.
The McCanns claimed that a shutter and window had been forced by the intruders (and then closed carefully afterwards). Police found nothing whatsoever that would support that claim but it later became clear that the patio door to the apartment was left unlocked as it couldn't be locked from the outside and that's the way anyone checking on the sleeping kids would have gone in or out.

They also claimed they could see the apartment from the Tapas bar. That was partly true. The front door of the apartment faced the restaurant (although there was some doubt about whether they could see it from there or not) but the patio door was at the back and couldn't be seen from where they were. So their story that the kids were safe as they could see the entry/exit point to the apartment was a load of bull.

Chilling thought really.

I'm much like you on this topic - I don't know the truth, so I can't really give an opinion without wildly speculating.

Chilling all round.

One truth I do know is that the British Police were certainly looking at possible connections to other incidents. I know the family who had what might have been very near miss (connected or not) extremely well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.