Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t. They hate Liverpool. That hate is real and they don’t want them winning another CL. All my rag mates wanted us to win against them.

The way the rags I know are looking at it is they don’t want either to win it - but city have a far better chance than the scousers if we get through this tie.

But anyway the point is we can still get through the tie and we’re more than capable of beating the scousers by the required margin.

We score 1st, it will be louder than Klanfield

Couldn't agree more - thought the atmosphere was absolutely incredible - if Sterling scored those 2 sitters we'd have been 4-0 up at half time...just lady luck wasn't on our side yesterday!! We had a few players rested yesterday...maybe its time for Kompany and Stones....at the back....

There’s no reason why not. We’ve already demonstrated that we can hammer any team in the premier league - including Liverpool.

I admire your optimism.

I don't think we go through on Tuesday. I think Liverpool's tails will be up and they'll get at us again.

The way the rags I know are looking at it is they don’t want either to win it - but city have a far better chance than the scousers if we get through this tie.

But anyway the point is we can still get through the tie and we’re more than capable of beating the scousers by the required margin.

We can but we have to face the fact is it a longshot

We can but we have to face the fact is it a longshot

Honestly mate I don’t see why city winning a match at home 3-0 is a long shot - we’ve been doing it all season. It’s far from unfounded optimism when you look at the season we’ve been having.

Granted we’ve had two nightmares at Anfield but that doesn’t mean we can’t hammer them at the Etihad. We’ve already done it once.

I’d go as far as to say that city winning 3-0 at home against anyone wouldn’t even be that much of a shock - then we can take our chances in extra time.

I’d go as far as to say that city winning 3-0 at home against anyone wouldn’t even be that much of a shock - then we can take our chances in extra time.

Fully agree and that's the easy bit.The hard bit is stopping them from scoring a single goal.
There lies the crux:

Honestly mate I don’t see why city winning a match at home 3-0 is a long shot - we’ve been doing it all season. It’s far from unfounded optimism when you look at the season we’ve been having.

Granted we’ve had two nightmares at Anfield but that doesn’t mean we can’t hammer them at the Etihad. We’ve already done it once.

It’s the nil bit that I am not convinced about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.