otter
laporte
dinho
kev
silva
sterling
Augero
Sane

We have conceded 4 goals in 2 games from crosses coming in, nead laporte height imho

so this from a blue on twitter and I feel the same

"If I know anything about Manchester City , the last two results are leading up to something remarkable on Tuesday. "

last 2 defeats will really focus the players mind , I hope

It’s the nil bit that I am not convinced about.

Yes of course - that’s the big challenge.
Very different game to the one at Anfield though I think.
We may also have to ride our luck a bit at times - but it’s still very possible.
It would also be a very ‘city’ thing to do as well after the events of the past week.

eddie
walker
delph
otter
laporte
vinny
dinho
kev
silva
aguero
jesus.

similar to the 5-0 team.

or

eddie
walker
delpth
otter
laporte
dinho
kev
silva
sterling
Augero
Sane

We have conceded 4 goals in 2 games from crosses coming in, nead laporte height imho

I would drop Otamendi. Been terrible last two games.

If we turned this game around it would give us such a huge boost.

Yes, that's a fair point. Just have this vision of running ourselves into the ground, losing at Tottenham, United winning their next two before we play Swansea with just a 7 point lead. That heaps pressure back on us.

Winning at Tottenham is very hard and without Fernandinho just got harder. But we really need it as that is what will really take all the pressure off because United then have to win every game or hand the title.

Not sure we can win both these games given our exhaustion levels and what winning Tuesday will take.

We have to give it a go though and it certainly is not impossible.

Just a shame we have had so many tough games in quick succession with a lot of luck going against us.

Hopefully that will change Tuesday. Milner own goal, then brings down Sterling for penalty, then Aguero blasts one in.

After that the next 85 minutes will be alright.

Last edited:
We might possibly win on the night but will lose on aggregate.

There’s just a faint hope, as Liverpool can be extremely flaky on occasion. However, they only need to score and that would leave two Mount Everests to climb.

If we we’d got the away goal I would be saying different. Morale is probably fcuked anyway after yesterday.

They rested players too Saturday and should have lost to Everton in their derby.

Arguably they had more to play for than we did in ours.

But they had luck on their side to keep it 0-0 and that deserted us as all the close calls went against us.

If, as without doubt we should have had the ref and linesman been on their game, we got a 3-3 draw and I think we would all be really up for Tuesday.

We just had a rough few days and these things usually even themselves out.

Winning 5-1 Tuesday, 3-1 at Wembley and United losing to a last minute offside goal v West Brom would even things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.