Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will be boosted seeing that debacle on Saturday.. They know all they have to do is press us and we'll fold again. We will lose 1-2 I reckon and then 0-2 against Spuds. At the moment whatever Pep's plan is ain't working. I hope I'm wrong but its hard to be optimistic after witnessing our meltdowns.

1st half y’day convinced me we can easily put 4 or 5 past the ****s again, 2nd hlf unfortunatly convinced me our defence wont keep a clean sheet

was thinking before about Peps decision to have both Kun and GJ on the bench for the utd game......We know Kun was returning from an injury but why was GJ on the bench?

Was it because he is going to play both of them vs liverpool....and does that mean a possible return for Mendy....so playing with a back 3. According the reports, Mendy has been in full training for a bit now. Its not unheard of players coming back from a an injury to go straight back into the starting 11 (rare, but it does happen - i.e. delph at weekend - his injury layoff was nowhere near as serious)

Might explain why Pep played without a striker from the start in the derby. Pep has said numerous times we can only play that way with Mendy on the pitch....

He has to go all out attack and this would be the way to do it and may explain the absence of a striker for the derby

----------Ederson

Walker Kompany Mendy

-----------Ferna

Sterling KDB Silva Sane
-----------GJ
-----------Kun

I think we will play in the 3-1-4-2 / 3-5-2 , one of the reasons is because Guardiola let both Agüero and Jesus at the bench they only play the last minutes and they couldn't do much , we need goals and that is what Agüero and Jesus bring i check the matches that we play like that with Kun and Gabby : we played 3 times Won 2 , Draw 1 and we scored 9 goals and conceded 2 , i think this is the only way we can score 3 + goals but against Liverpool you know that you will conceded atleast 1 goal . We don't have nothing to lose , and i think we have quality enough to win against then Come on City !

We'll win 3-0 then lose on penalties Sterling will miss
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.