United (H) Post Match Thread

I'd say Pep is crying out for a Lewandowski or a Muller right now.

I think Sane will develop into a good goal scorer as he has the technique but Sterling relies on timing of runs he doesn't strike the ball well. We need to find someone who can put it in the bottom corner, not over the bar!

Absolutely Hugh, I mean, Blue.

Obviously hard to speak for Pep but I’d imagine that’s where his biggest frustration lies - our profligacy.

This idea that we're the best PL team of all time has been over egged by the media and pundits. We're a great team, but have definitely shown signs of mental weakness at times.

That said, these last two results have had a remarkable set of decisions go against us. Could have been a very different feeling this morning.
The only decisions that cost us these games were our defensive ones.

I remember when we beat the rags in the PL at old Trafford, during the 2012/2013, when they went on to win the title. It was no conciliation for me. We’ll win it and winning it is all that matters. There’s no runners up prize, we have been the best team over the course of the season. How proud we should be of that, to beat spurs, utd, Liverpool to the trophy. Their squads are also world class. Chin up, we’ll be champs, and then we’ll focus on doing the same thing next season

Last edited:
A lot of people keep saying it's a once in a lifetime opportunity...but in 2018 we've had the derby on match day 32, 2017 match day 33, 2016 match day 31, 2015 match day 32, 2013 matchday 31...

As long as they keep scheduling the second derby of the season in the last few games of the season, these situations will keep arising from time to time. It's not once in a lifetime at all.
If you were in your 80s and on your last legs you might think differently

Ah well; off to work now. This should be really fun, just like last thursday was.
And this is what greeted me at the break....

20180409_100406.jpg

We have players who score goals but apart from Kun we do not have a in the box goalscorer.

They're not the only ones. Criticise our symbolic defending but don't ignore the incompetence from referees/linesmen we've suffered in the last two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.