Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Utter bollocks from the officials yet again as a club we need to highlight this shit its beyond a joke now The lads put up a proper fight and i am proud of all of them CTID

A great first half, but once again we got fucked by the refs. 3 games in a row now. What annoys me most about this game is that the players seemed to surrender once Liverpool scored. Should at least have tried to win this game. I'm very proud of this amazing team, but losing 3 times against Liverpool in a single season is embarassing, even though the refs were on their side in all those games.

We paid the price for to much fiddling with shape and formation of the team, also as I said yesterday we do not have a out and out goalscorer , an 18 yard box player, lose Saturday that’s four defeats on the bounce, not looking forward to going with my Spurs loving partner.

Why is that though? Look what we've spent on defenders, good defenders too. If those we have aren't up to it, we need to find some that are. Maybe Mendy will help next season. Walker is quality, no doubt in my mind. It must be the centre backs, and lack of cover they get. We need a beast in midfield.
You mean like Fern?

If the official knows the rules or doesn’t have the eyesight of that twat on Star Trek: The Next Generation it’s a match. He didn’t. So we move on. I will bet as much money as you have that Liverpool get Roma.

Patrick Stewart has 40/40 vision my friend.

We'll, at least Bernardo Silva has come off age. So thats a good sign :)

Looking for positives here
The only positive today really. Held onto the ball really well and was tenacious to get it back immediately. Hope he gets plenty of opportunities for the rest of the season because he's certainly proven he belongs with us past this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.