Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Personally think the continuous rises are disgusting.

I always give my ticket away for free to family or friends so my seat can be used as I'm in the country only once or twice every coupke of years.

Thanks City. You have just priced me out.

Thanks for your loyal support Ricster but now you can't afford it you can get fucked. I also know my father will be in the same position.

Thats how i feel right now. Fuck you for sacrificing so much over the hard times.

Gutted
Is this a parody post?

if I put that everyone would call me a c..t.

It is not bad for the season tickets but at £58 quid a game I think it is a bit steep. Should be tenner for kids and 30 for adults for pay on the day - that would be a bargain. We have to encourage younger fans to help the atmosphere.
gone up 25 quid. its for nothing. better than charging 500 quid and we sign Richard Dunne and co.

gone up 25 quid. its for nothing. better than charging 500 quid and we sign Richard Dunne and co.

Agreed - the pleasure going to City gives me is priceless and I don't feel ripped off but young kids are the key. They have to be able to afford to go on their own as teenagers.

I'd say FFP. It doesn't make much sense, but an average if £30 extra x 54,000 is £1.6mil. I doubt our owners would increase ticket prices unless they were being pushed to balance the books or prove revenue outside the Etihad sponsorship.

I know it makes no sense and the increase is a dip in the ocean to them, but can't see them doing it just to make an easy buck.
Including TV money, for winning the League Cup, Premier League and getting to the CL quartets this season we will have won around £192m prize money.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/02/25/prize-money-2017-18-league-cup-7340736/amp/
https://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-prize-money/
https://www.totalsportek.com/money/uefa-champions-league-prize-money/

Plus any new sponsors...

Why do the club need to milk about £875000 off the fans?

As stated unnecessary increase that gains the club very little in monetary terms in the grand scheme of things (maybe £700,00) however further distances the fans from the club and squeezes more money that a lot simply haven't got.
Also think the deadline of 16th May is too soon too. Gives people very little time to sort, my mate went away today for 2 weeks so will literally get back and have a day or two to sort, he's old school so mobile off and no email so he will be unaware.

0.5% more than inflation. But 2% more than my salary rise. I'm right on the edge of affordability for this. Right on the edge.
So much for wanting to improve the atmosphere.

Is this a parody post?
Is this a parody post?
Actually your reply i find inflammatory.

I cant afford it unlike some of the loaded people on here. Yes it's my choice what i do for work, and yes it's my choice whether i put myself in debt for a seasoncard.

But I'll tell you what, it usually cost about £50 to travel from Scotland before you took into account the coat of everything else.

Now i live in Australia, people think i dont have a right to continue. I used to travel back and apary from my family City was the only other thing that got me going for a return.

I'm really sorry that your wealthier than me, and that im having to pass up on something i have loved so much.

You know how it feels when a long term love ends? Thats how i feel right now.

I wish i could think of a stronger word than gutted, i really do. Its absolutely painful knowing im forced to give something up I've loved so much.

Hope you're never forced into that position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.